Do you have damaged teeth?
Porcelain veneers are a long lasting, natural looking solution to address damaged teeth. At Davis Family Dental Care, we offer a full range of cosmetic dentistry treatments, including porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin, translucent shells that cover the front and sides of the teeth. After a one on one consultation, discussion of dental goals, and budget, our team at Davis Family Dental Care can work with you to determine if porcelain veneers are the right cosmetic dentistry treatment for your smile.
Dr. Paul G. Davis Jr, Dr. Dakota Davis, and Dr. Lauren Drennan are highly skilled dentists in Bedford, and TX committed to helping our patients achieve their a healthy, beautiful smile. If you would like to explore your options, you should contact Davis Family Dental Care. Patients can call 817.382.8869 or schedule an appointment
The Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain veneers can be used to repair broken or chipped teeth. Broken and chipped teeth can occur due to a variety of reason. Our team at Davis Family Dental Care will work with you to determine if your broken or chipped teeth are the results of an underlying dental concern. Porcelain veneers can be a long lasting solution to damaged teeth.
- Porcelain veneers can improve the appearance of discolored and stained teeth. Certain types of stains cannot be removed with professional teeth whitening. An alternative to professional teeth whitening is porcelain veneers.
- Porcelain veneers can address minor alignment problems. Porcelain veneers can improve the appearance of crooked and misshaped teeth. For moderate alignment issues, our team can work with you to find the right treatment to realign your teeth.
- Porcelain veneers can change the shape and length of the teeth.
- Porcelain veneers are customized to fit comfortably over the teeth and provide a natural-looking solution for damaged teeth.
- Porcelain veneers can be used to close gaps between teeth.