Davis Family Dental Care is a family dentist office in Bedford, Texas. Our family practice includes three dentists – a father that has been established in the area since 1983 and his two daughters. We offer a full range of general dentistry services for adults and children. In addition, we offer advanced cosmetic dentistry and restorative dental treatments.
General Dentistry – What to Expect
At Davis Family Dental Care, we believe that the best dentistry is a collaborative process between the dentist and patient. Your dentist will take the time to listen to your needs and goal and then develop a personalized treatment plan to help get the smile you want.
Our examinations are completely thorough and help us to identify underlying problems that can cause functional and cosmetic concerns. A dental exam at our Bedford TX dentist office typically includes:
- Diagnostic X-Rays: Digital radiographs help our dentists detect tooth decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss. X-rays allow us to get a look at tooth and root positions and monitor any changes to those positions.
- Oral Cancer Screening: The dentist will do a visual and physical exam of the face and neck as well as mouth, to look for signs of oral cancer.
- Periodontal Screening: We will also check the health of the gums and bones to look for signs of gum disease.
- Dental Caries Screening: Tooth decay is a common concern, the dentist will use special instruments to check the surface of the teeth and look for signs of tooth decay or cavities.
- Examination of existing restorations: The dentist will also check existing fillings, crowns, etc to monitor their health and stability.
Payment & Dental Insurance Information
Unfortunately, dentistry something many people sacrifice because they think they can’t afford it. Davis Family Dental Care offers a wide range of payment options including phased treatment schedules to help you get the dentistry you want in a budget you are comfortable with. We work with most dental insurance companies as an “out of network provider”, helping you maximize your dental insurance benefits without sacrificing your quality of care. Our staff will assist with all billing and paperwork. Most patients with dental insurance only pay a co-pay or deductible towards their treatment.
Schedule a Visit to Our Bedford TX Dental Office
Davis Family Dental Care is accepting new patients ages 3 and older. For a new patient appointment, please call our office at 817.382.8869 or schedule an appointment online.